Michael's cousin Anna had us over for dinner a few weeks ago and made us a delicious dinner, the best part, the lamb. I wasn't a huge lamb fan before but let me tell you, this recipe will make anyone fall in love with lamb!
- Preheat the oven to 350 (convection will cook faster)
- Rub Dijon mustard all over the lamb
- Take Italian seasoning bread crumbs and cover the lamb.
- If you have a pan with a grill at the bottom so the lamb does not touch it, it is better because it will drain the fat away. If you don't, no worries, it will still be good!
- Add some water to the pan so it does not burn the bottom.
- It usually takes 20-25 minutes per pound to cook.
- Cover with foil. Try not to let the foil touch the lamb so use tooth picks if possible.
- Put it in the oven with a cooking thermometer if you have one. Again, if you don't, don't worry!
- Uncover about half way through.
- Once it's cooked slice it up and make your guests happy they came over for dinner!
I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend!
Enjoy the Party,