Here's the Bigioni family white pizza recipe that I've tweaked a bit!
- Depending on the size of your pan, use 1 or 2 doughs. I've used two with mine.
- Spray you pan with Pam and then drizzle olive oil on the pan. Make sure you rub the oil all over the pan and don't forget the corners.
- You want to spread the dough hours (I say minimum 4 for best results) before you're ready to cook it so it rises enough.
- To spread 2 doughs place one dough ontop of the other. Drizzle a little oil ontop and begin needing it. It will continually shrink into the middle of the pan, that's ok. Spread the dough for 2-5 minutes.
- Cover with a piece of Parchment Paper and let rise. If you're in a rush and have a gas fire place put it in front of the fire for a couple hours, it helps the dough rise faster.
- Here are the ingredients that I usually use for my white pizza: Onions, Pitted Black Olives, Bocconcini Cheese, Rosemary, Oregano, Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil.
- When you're ready to dress your pizza here's the order using the above ingredients:
1. Pre-heat your oven to Convention Bake or Bake at 475 degrees.
2. Cut up the onion and bocconcini cheese
3. Drizzle olive oil on your pizza and spread around with your hands
4. Place the onions, cheese and olives on the pizza (I forgot to buy olives so I didn't use any this time)
5. Sprinkle a little bit of salt, rosemary, pepper and oregano
- When your oven has pre-heated put the pizza in for 16-18 minutes depending on your oven and watch it so it doesn't burn. To make sure the bottom has cooked lift up a corner of the pizza with a spatula. Once the bottom is a nice golden brown colour your pizza is done.
- Take you pizza our and let it cool for a few minutes before cutting it.
- Make sure you cut your pizza with scissors and not a knife to ensure you don't scratch your pan.
- Serve warm and your guests will love ya!
Enjoy the Party,