Thursday, December 1, 2011

Honeymoon Trends

Some of you may know, Michael are I are off to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris for our honeymoon starting December 12th and let me just say, we can't wait! As much fun as all this family time, wedding planning and so on has been, we can't wait to be in Europe for Christmas and enjoy our honeymoon.

Michael and I both good shoppers, we like to do it and do it well. We do want to spend some time finding pieces for our hosue while we're away but it's Europe, we're going to be scoping out the fashion.

I was on the Elle website and thought these trends were fabulous, worth sharing and worth checking out while in Europe.


Hail, Victoria is what the Elle site classified this on as. What stands out to me and what I love is how feminine these looks are and all the lace. I'm a sucker for lace!



Mod Squad. I love the lines of these pieces and how chic they all are. Looks I'd definitely love to try.



Well Suited. I bought a pair of pants last winter - high waisted, black, simlar to the above. I'd love to add pieces to them and make it a suite. I think it's a fabulous look, very fierce!

What do you think? Looks you're going to try this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment