Here's the Bigioni family white pizza recipe that I've tweaked a bit!
- Depending on the size of your pan, use 1 or 2 doughs. I've used two with mine.
- Spray you pan with Pam and then drizzle olive oil on the pan. Make sure you rub the oil all over the pan and don't forget the corners.
- You want to spread the dough hours (I say minimum 4 for best results) before you're ready to cook it so it rises enough.
- To spread 2 doughs place one dough on top of the other. Drizzle a little oil on top and begin needing it. It will continually shrink into the middle of the pan, that's ok. Spread the dough for 2-5 minutes.
1. Pre-heat your oven to Convention Bake 475 degrees.
2. Cut up the onion and bocconcini cheese
3. Drizzle olive oil on your pizza and spread around with your hands
4. Place the onions, cheese and olives on the pizza (I forgot to buy olives so I didn't use any this time)
5. Sprinkle a little bit of salt, rosemary, pepper and oregano
Serve warm and your guests will love ya!
This pizza is best served as an appetizer any time of year; with a salad for dinner; or basically for any occassion!