Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Man Cave

As I mentioned on Monday we're finishing our basement. Half of it is going to be a work area for the mister and the other half I'd like to make a man cave. The basement isn't big so I need to make sure it doesn't feel cluttered and cramped.

We already have a Foosball table and I hear rumours that a dart board has been bought for the space too. I would ideally like to buy him a poker table for Christmas and possibly a comfy chair.

Side note, the mister doesn't know I'm thinking of doing any of this for Christmas and yes I realize I have less then three weeks to complete this project!

Ideally I'd also like to have a mini bar cart in the basement with his favourite drinks and some glassware.

via
via

I thought I'd post some man-cave pictures for inspiration. Let me know what you think.

via
via
via
I'd love some man cave tips and ideas if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment