Friday, October 7, 2011

100th Post!

Sorry for being MIA this week. I had one of those weeks that just kicks you to the curb but I'm back and feeling better than ever!

First off, this is my 100th post, how exciting! As I sit here drinking a neocitron so I can tackle my busy weekend I'm pondering what my next 100 posts will be about....

Secondly, I have a very fun weekend planned as I hope all of you do too. Tonight Michael and I are off to Fishbone Bistro in Stouffville for a delicious dinner and I can't wait.

Being that Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend I thought I'd share some great fall/Thanksgiving decor ideas. I'm a big fan of decorating for the season and being that fall is my favourite season I think these are just wonderful. All of the ideas came from Pinterest.








Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment