Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crack Open A Cold One

Are you a beer drinker? I'm not, I'm more of wine or martini gal BUT the idea of using old beer bottles and caps is interesting to me.


VIA
 I love the beer cufflinks more than I should. They're adorable and perfect for your man's birthday!

VIA
 This is so lady like you almost don't realize the vase is a beer bottle!
VIA
 How about these fabulous wine charms. I'm a big fan of the Keep Calm And Carry On line and these are just adorable!

VIA






So, what do you think? Will you be incorporating any of these into your next event?



2 comments:

  1. I would use the wine charms, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a day late, but I love EVERYTHING about it... you know I'm a beer drinking gal, so I especially appreciate this post! Such crafty and cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete