Friday, March 23, 2012

Lipstick Trends 101

Are you jazzing up your spring wardrobe with a fresh, new tube of lipstick? I never leave the house without at least two tubes of lipstick in my purse so when I saw these on Flare I couldn't help but imagine myself wearing all of them - not at once, but you know what I mean.

Here are a few of the lipstick trends that I think everyone should try out!

Bubblegum Pop


Burgundy Beat


Coral Reef


Grape Divide
Matte Rouge

Neutral Palette

Orange Soda

Petal Pink

Polished Cherry

So tell me, what would you wear, what are your favourites? I'm loving Coral Reef, Bubblegum Pop & Orange Soda.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm more of a Bubblegum Pop or Petal Pink kind of girl!! Happy weekend Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not big into lipstick, but I love petal pink!

    ReplyDelete