Friday, November 2, 2012

At Home Office Spaces

Aside from blogging and wishing I could just hang out on Pinterest all day, I actually have a full time job that requires a lot of attention. I work for my families company and have for almost three years. I love my job. It's long hours and my phones always on but I wouldn't change it.

That said, maternity leave has become a question. I will for sure be taking the first few months off but after that we're up in the air. We are toying with the idea of putting some sort of office in my house so when I do have a minute or two which I realize will be few and far between, I can sit down and tackle a few things.

We don't have the room to make me a gorgeous home office but how amazing would these be. I'd never stop working if one of these were my office!

Via

Via

Via

Yes the first and third pictures may be office at Karadashian Jenner Communications but a girl can dream, right?

Which space best suits you? I adore all three but think the last office space would suit my house the best.

4 comments:

  1. Love the hit of purple and the rustic with glam furniture in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love pic #1 with those dark walls. It's never my first instinct to do that, since I love light and airy spaces, but then I see pictures like that and I think WOW. It's so dramatic and cozy!

    ReplyDelete