Monday, May 14, 2012

Nook Of Wellington!

I hope everyone, especially all the moms, had a lovely Mother's Day weekend! Michael and I took his parents out for dinner on Saturday night to celebrate Mother's Day and yesterday we hosted my family for dinner. Here's a picutre of the place settings from yesterday.



Now onto something very important! My dear from Krista who writes the fabulous blog Nook Of Wellington has entered into a fabulous contest via Blog Podium & EQ3. Krista has created this fabulous mood board which features this stunning sofa.


Here's how she needs your help. If you're on Pinterest please click HERE and comment. Each comment counts as a vote.

Don't you want to see Krista win this amazing sofa!! Thanks for clicking and commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the support, Nicole and thank you to everyone who comments! I wish I could return the favour! :)

    Cheers!
    KLI | NofW

    ReplyDelete