Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend In Review

If you were in the Greater Toronto / Ontario area this long weekend you know the weather was beyond gorgeous. Not a cloud in the sky all weekend and boy did I take advantage of that!

Aside from being outside all weekend, I also ate some incredibly delicious food and drank some great wines.

Saturday night we headed to one of my favourite restaurants, Fishbone Bistro. The food and wine is always amazing and the service never disappoints.


This was Michael's dinner at Fishbone.


On Sunday Michael and I headed to Niagara On The Lake for a fun, relaxing overnight get-away. Either of us had ever been and we loved every minute of it. We couldn't get over how beautifully landscaped and maintained the town is. From the gardens to the waterfront to the shops, it was all fantastic and a great way to spend the long weekend.





I hope you all had a great weekend too! What did you get up to?



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a dream weekend Nicole! I need to make a trip to NOTL sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete