Monday, August 27, 2012

Storage Solutions For Your Home

Are you like me and have a place in your home that houses things you don't know where to put?  We live in a new home and one of the tasks I've yet to tackle is the guest room. I currently have my party supplies (mason jars, beverage holders, champagne flutes, etc) just sitting in the guest room. It's not ideal but with an unfinished basement it's hard to find storage for everything. I've been thinking about ways to minimize the clutter, something I hate.

Here are a few options I'm considering.

Via
I'm seriously considering this. It's a great way to store extra glassware and it's super stylish.
 
 
Via

 
This would be perfect and solve my problem 100% but being that we're not sure how we're going to finish the basement or the extra bedrooms I don't want to invest in a piece like this, set it up and then have to move it all around the house.
 
 
Via
 
This is another fabulous idea and something I could do now. Our coffee table is a mini trunk that I bought at the Christie Antique Show last year. I could definitely fill it up.
 
 
So tell me, how have you maximized the storage space in your home? Any tricks you'd like to share?
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a great give-away!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment