Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Party Ideas

It's FRIDAY! I don't know about you but I can't get enough of long weekends in the summer. Three whole days to do whatever you want is glorious to me.

We're having a summer party on Saturday with some friends. Basically anyone who isn't lucky enough to be away at a cottage is coming.

Here are some party ideas I'm hoping to incorporate into our night.

Via

I love adding candy to any party. Who doesn't love some sugar?!


Via

How adorable is this. I worked an event on the weekend and they did this.


I love this idea for the dips rather then using bowls.


I want to make a punch or sangria. If anyone has a good recipe please share it!

There you have it, a few things I'll be adding to our summer party.

What are you doing this weekend? Any fun party tricks you'd like to share?

Have a safe & fun long weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love sangria and make this recipe often! http://blog.recreativeworks.com/2009/01/mexican-feast-part-1-sangria/

    ReplyDelete