Friday, October 19, 2012

Tomatoe Recipes

YAY we made it to Friday! This week started off slow for me so I'm thankful it's the weekend aka time to relax.

We're having friends for dinner tomorrow night and I have no idea what I'm making. Over the last few months foods I used to like I can't stand anymore which has made cooking more difficult then you'd think.

I came across these tomatoe inspired recipes on Chatelaine and fell in love. Here are my top three favourites:

Heirloom Caprese Salad

Pesto Penne Rigate w/ Buffalo Mozzarella

Fried Green Tomatoe Salad


For the recipes please follow these links: 1 / 2 / 3

Which of these tomatoe recipes has you drooling? Caprese salads are my weakness. I must of ate 20 of them on our honeymoon in Italy. I just can't get enough!

Have a safe and great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment