Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An Easy DIY

Admittedly I'm not the craftiest person around. I'd love to be, I really would but it's just isn't in my genes. I helped out one afternoon at a craft-er-noon for my best friends wedding in the summer and was amazed at all the goodness these ladies had thought of!

Side note, if you want to check out how that wedding turned out click here.

When I saw this DIY on Pinterest I new I had to share it so people less crafty like me could jump on this.

Right now we have a big pretty bowl that houses all of our to-do papers for our house but I'd love something more organized and unique. When I saw this I new it was something I'd be able to do and I'm pretty sure my mom or grandmothers have trays just like these that I could borrow steal.

Via

We have a stainless steel fridge that I'm constantly wiping finger prints off so I don't want to clutter it with stuff only to have to take it down every few days to clean it. This is a much better alternative if you ask me.
 
What do you think? Something you'd try in your house?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, pony. This is a GREAT low-key DIY activity! And for the record, I think you have some craftiness inside there... I've seen it!!

    ReplyDelete