Monday, November 7, 2011

Bachelorette 101

This past weekend was my Bachelorette party and may I just say it was the bachelorette to end all bachelorettes! My sister and Maid of Honour gave me a night I'll never forget!

The theme was Sex and the City, my favourite TV series and movies, and it was fabulous. Remember the scene from the 1st movie when Carrie and Miranda are having Valentine's Day dinner in the restaurant with all the balloons... Well my sister, with the help of her roomate and my best friend, re-created it. They blew up, knotted and put ribbons on over 200 ballons! And they have the war wounds to prove it!


She had games, a couple bartenders and some fabulous food! Some of the food items were items I've featured on the blog in the last few weeks. Remember the Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries and the Chocolate & Fruit post, well she had them and they were delicious!


Everything was perfect, she didn't miss a beat! If anyone needs any bachelorette party tips she's your gal!

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole :)

1 comment:

  1. Caitie told me about the balloons, but her explanation did not do them justice! It looked amazing! And it sounds like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete