Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Basic Pasta Sauces

What a crappy weather day here in Toronto; it's cold, damp and pouring rain. When the weather is crappy like this my stomach craves comfort food and pasta is one of my favourite comfort foods.

I found this on Rachel Ray and immediately thought this would be great for a day like today.

VIA Rachel Ray

One of the first things I want to do when we're settled into our house make a big pot sauce and freeze it.

What type of pasta sauce is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. Mac and Cheese is my fave - I guess that's makes "cheese sauce" my favorite. Obviously, I have a very sophisticated pallet.=)

    www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pesto, pesto, pesto!

    Just stopping by from Megan's Kinky Linky and wanted to say hi!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! Just became your newest follower. Found you via Greetings from Texas. I love the inspiration you can share with us via hosting parties. How can we get you to come to Atlanta and take this off my hands?

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete