Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Colour Would YOU Paint This?

The count down is in full force in regards to the closing date of the house and the wedding. With that said I am in the midst of having a holy crap week, I have SO much left to do!!

One of the things of my 8 page to-do list is paint this table. I bought it at a garage sale in the spring and love it. At the Christie Antique Show in September I bought some great drawer pulls for it too.




The walls in our great room are a sunflower yellow colour. Our fire place mantle will be white and our couch and coffee table are brown, as is our hardwood.


The Great Room




Coffe table bought at the Christie Antique Show


Advice and input are greatly needed!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what about a really dark navy or black?? I think both would look really nice in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or a mossy green? or light grey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The new design looks FANSTASTIC!!! Loves it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ideas Shannon and Lisa!

    I love it too, thanks KK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the new design is unreal!!! I love it so much! I am a sucker for white, so that's what I would do...

    And definitely keep the chest the same colour, I think!

    ReplyDelete