Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adding the finishing touch....to your outfit!

Is anyone else loving this weather right now, I sure am! I thought to put you in a summery mood today I'd highlight some of my favourite jewelry right now. I am so in love with Stella and Dot right now and I think you all should be too. Here are some of my favourite pieces.







All of these pieces are fabulous if you ask me. Pair them with your favourite party dress, jeans and a pair of flats or a jumper and you have a great outfit! You'll definitely be the show stopper at your next event!

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole :)

3 comments:

  1. How have I heard of Stella and Dot?! The last 3 pieces are my favs... I love anything with pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the pieces are great! I have a few pieces myself and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of turquoise and gold Stella + Dot earrings and I just love them.

    ReplyDelete