A Pleated Vase-Sleeve
Make a simple, seasonal floral bouquet really pop, by placing a plain glass vase into a pleated vase sleeve made of a coordinating floral cotton fabric. How?
- Buy some cotton fabric of your colour and pattern choice (obviously something that matches your wedding decor theme)
- Also buy some fusible backing (something glue-able, ideally precoated, from the craft store), for stiffness and to keep the cut fabric from fraying.
- Iron the fabric onto the backing and press in folds.
- Snip the ends, if you like to create those points at the top.
- Cut small slits on each pleat to allow for a ribbon to wrap around your creation.
- Make a bow with your ribbon to complete the look.
Add some fresh flowers and cheap vases from the dollar-store and .. ta-daaa.. instant happy spring centrepieces! We love tulips because they come in a variety of colours and are readily available this time of year but, obviously, you can use any flower that you like!
How cute, right?!
Enjoy the Party,